Monday

Portabellopixie Gracie Tiered Round Neck Dress - Size 6

My Daughter is turning 5 in a couple of weeks and I really wanted to sew her a nice dress, I chose the Gracie tiered dress with round neck.

I made it in a size 6 as she is quiet tall. I did a few things differently to the pattern instructions, of course, lol.

It fastens with snaps rather then buttons, the bodice is top stitched and has a fold over bias binding with isn't as clean lined as the way the pattern does it (I think it goes with the layered effect though).



I am planing on making DD a few more dresses, I would like to try the reversible jumper from this pattern and also am interested in sewing some of the dresses from the Claire pattern.....I just need a new overlocker that does a rolled hem.

My DH has told me just to buy a new overlocker, what a sweet heart, I am just trying to get my house in order first. A spring clean is in order before anymore sewing gets done.

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment